ACTION REQUIRED — APEX Christmas Party
We invite you to join us for a night of Christmas-themed fun at our annual APEX Christmas Party is coming up on December 17th! Please check below for what's needed to attend.
Christmas Party Details
- The evening will run from 6pm to 11pm.
- The cost to attend is $10 per person.
- Please either pay in cash, or e-transfer firstname.lastname@example.org and note "APEX Christmas Party" in the memo of your e-transfer.
- If this cost is prohibitive for you or your family, please contact Pastor Matt.
- Dinner will be included (Swiss Chalet Festive Specials)
- Please fill out this form to specify your dinner selection.
- This form must be filled out no later than Tuesday, December 14th.
- The night will include a White Elephant gift exchange.
- Please ensure your gift costs no more than $5.
While we are making every effort to minimize risk, we realize that we cannot remove risk entirely. Please note that if you choose to attend in person, you do so at your own risk.
When does registration open and close?
Registration opens each week on Monday at 9AM. Registration closes each week on Friday at 5PM.
What is APEX Youth Group?
For full details on what APEX means or what youth group looks like at FBC Waterloo, please visit our Teen Ministry page.
Precautions / What to Expect
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while inside the church building.
- Registration is required for capacity limits and contact tracing.