LAST UPDATED: March 1, 2022 8:30PM EST
As of March 1, 2022, Ontario has moved into the "Roadmap Exit Step" of the provincial reopening plan. We are taking a gradual approach towards reopening over the weeks ahead. The below changes are in place effective immediately.
- All capacity limits have been lifted.
- Registration is no longer required to attend in-person events and services.
- Active screening is no longer required for staff or volunteers.
- Passive screening is still required.
- If you feel unwell, we ask that you please stay home — even if you think it's just a cold.
- Social distancing is no longer required.
- Please be considerate of those who may not yet be comfortable with close-up interactions.
- We encourage you to please ask permission before sitting directly next to someone.
- We will continue to use alternating pews for Sunday AM & PM services for the time being.
Masks / Face Coverings
- Masks are no longer required to be worn while inside the church building.
Weekly Giving / Offerings
- We will not be passing offering plates during our Sunday morning service at this time.
- In-person offerings can be placed into the mail slot outside of the church office in the foyer.
- Offerings can also be given through e-transfer to our firstname.lastname@example.org address, or by mailing a cheque to the church at 306 Erb St W, Waterloo, ON N2L 1W3.
- For full details, please visit the Give page.